EMF Balancing TechniqueUncategorized
EMF Balancing technique developed by an American, Peggy Phoenix Dubro is a relative newbie to Complementary Therapy. It is a gentle, non-invasive form of energy work, given with the client sitting in a chair or lying fully-clothed on a therapy table.
Mechanism of this Technique
It is designed to work directly on the part of our energy system referred to as the Universal Calibration Lattice (UCL). This is the part of your energy field that connects you to the energy of cosmic consciousness and the earth to unite each individual’s energy anatomy. Energy Anatomy is crucial in naturally connecting method, conscious intent, and client experience. This system in your energy anatomy is an augmentation of your sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system, which assists you in the development of your potential to express yourself more clearly. This procedure shows how consciousness, energy, and modern physics is becoming a part of advanced therapies.
Who needs to practice this Technique?
This approach is significant for anyone who is:
- Going through disturbing life changes.
- In need of support to help themselves move into new spaces in life.
- Feeling anxious or stressed in their day-to-day life.
- Wanting something to support you that is not tactile and involving oil (you keep your clothes on)
- Wanting to let go of history that feels like an anchor holding you back
- Wanting to move into their potential
It is highly suggested for someone looking for clarity, self- empowerment, guidance, stress relief, elevating their self, and a sense of contentment with life.
Since we learn to hold and express our higher charge in this process, there are unlimited benefits such as:
- It Promotes self-assurance.
- Helps in physical healings, offers peace, self-control, improved wellbeing
- Gently releases emotions without looking back and experiencing the same emotional trauma all over again.
- It strengthens anyone who wants to continue to grow on the path of life as he knows the journey is eternal, and growth is unlimited.
- Releases the emotional trauma which accumulates through the events of the past and future, such as worry, fear, etc.
- Improves your team performance and relationships and strengthens your health.
- It supports you and helps you stand firm amidst all of life’s situations, thereby promoting self-empowerment and boosting your self- confidence.
- It provides the exceptional emotional ability to endure pain.
The 8 Phases of Practising the Technique
The main phases generally practiced are as follows:
Phase I – Balancing Sensibility and Emotions
This phase’s primary focus is to create an equilibrium between your wisdom and emotions.
Phase II – Self-Direction and Self Sustenance
This step mainly focuses on your self-determination and sufficiency of the self.
Phase III – Radiate Core Energy
This aids in releasing unsettling feelings and negative energies
Phase IV – Accomplish positivity
The main focus of this stage is to achieve positive energies.
The Other Phases are:
Phase V – Guides in Infinite Love
Phase VI – Guides in Infinite Compassion
Phase VII – Guides in Infinite Presence
Phase VIII – Guides in Infinite Wisdom
Despite being relatively new, the EMF Balancing technique is quite a hit among masses as it provides relaxation and delivers a balance between physical and emotional fields.